naruto tailed-fox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
naruto tailed-fox

this is an rpg about naruto this is the best naruto rpg you will ever find and by best a mean the best out of all rpgs ever 1st to post in a village or clan office will be the leader

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

the template

Go down 
+5
kazuya
Hane Uchiha
Naruto Uzumaki
Sasuke Uchiha
dawn
9 posters
AuthorMessage
dawn
head admin/hokage/hollow leader/7 swordsmen leader/dragon sage
dawn

Male Number of posts : 202
dating : none (for now)
element : all and Rin'negan
bijuu/curse mark/healing chakra/8 gates: : Rin'negan(seven Paths)
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Character sheet
Jutsu:
Health:
the template Left_bar_bleue900000/900000the template Empty_bar_bleue  (900000/900000)
Chakra:
the template Left_bar_bleue100000/100000the template Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)

the template Empty
PostSubject: the template   the template Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 5:05 pm

seal Name:

Looks:

element:

Notes:

how did you get the curse seal:(more then 2 lines)
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-tailedfox.rpg-board.net
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

Male Number of posts : 85
dating : my love Kiyomi
element : fire/lightning

Character sheet
Jutsu: Leaf Great Whirlwind,(Leaf Strong Whirlwind,Lion Combo,Clone Great Explosion,Clone Jutsu,Chidori.Great Fireball Technique,Phoenix Flower,Fire Dragon Flame Bullet,Dragon Fire Technique,Summoning Technique,Summoning: Toad Mouth Bind,Lightning Blade
Health:
the template Left_bar_bleue100/100the template Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakra:

the template Empty
PostSubject: Re: the template   the template Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 4:21 pm

seal Name:curse mark of hell

Looks:the template Seal-heaven-sealed

element:fire/lightning

Notes:??

i was on a mission when i was 14 and we hade to go to the sound village because we where back up and a fight was going down and the other team cound not take them*once we got there the other team was dead so we hade to kill them* and i got this guy that looked weird and he bit my neck right befor i killed him

Last edited by Sasuke uchiha on Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Admin/9 tailed fox demon jiinchuurku/Toad Sage
Naruto Uzumaki

Male Number of posts : 189

Character sheet
Jutsu:
Health:
Chakra:

the template Empty
PostSubject: Re: the template   the template Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 4:22 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Hane Uchiha

Hane Uchiha

Male Number of posts : 8
dating : nobody>.>
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Character sheet
Jutsu:
Health:
Chakra:

the template Empty
PostSubject: Re: the template   the template Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 5:26 am

seal Name:seal of eternal flames

Looks:the template Celtic-tribal-tattoo-design

element:fire, air

Notes:none really

how did you get the curse seal:when he was 9 and living in the woods he went out for some food and firewood then he heard a noise and he saw a snake so he picked it up but then it went up his arm and bit his neck and it just appeared there and he passed out
Back to top Go down
dawn
dawn

Character sheet
Jutsu:
Health:
the template Left_bar_bleue900000/900000the template Empty_bar_bleue  (900000/900000)
Chakra:
the template Left_bar_bleue100000/100000the template Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)

the template Empty
PostSubject: Re: the template   the template Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 6:13 am

look good approved
Back to top Go down
kazuya

kazuya

Male Number of posts : 20
dating : no one ....
element : fire,water,earth,wind,lighting(bijuu
Registration date : 2009-02-04

the template Empty
PostSubject: Re: the template   the template Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:10 am

seal Name: fox seal

Looks: a tatto on his back that is below the metal tatto that looks like a fox tail curled up with two ears poking out.

element:fire,water,earth,lighting,wind

Notes: this seal is a thing you get from the scroll of kitsune summoning, it turns me in a a big 5 tailed fox with each element on each tail (simmiler to the bijuu gobi) i also get a boost in chakra an i have a speed incress depending on my rank. (the fox is about the size of a small horse or i could make my self the size of a small fox an have one tail)

how did you get the curse seal: when i was handed the scroll at the age of 10 after geting the bijuu sealed in side i signed the contrack then an white fox came our of the scroll an bit me an i turned in to a lil red fox an kyu~ at mom an dad an after a lil while i turned back an there was a tattoo on my back under the metal one that looked like a fox tail curled up. mother an father told me i could turn in to a fox when ever i wanted to. i thought it was a little strage....
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Admin/9 tailed fox demon jiinchuurku/Toad Sage
Naruto Uzumaki

Male Number of posts : 189

Character sheet
Jutsu:
Health:
Chakra:

the template Empty
PostSubject: Re: the template   the template Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 1:55 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
xXLightxDarkXx

xXLightxDarkXx

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Character sheet
Jutsu: *Deva Path's-Wind Release: Wind Dragon,Wind Release: Violent Wind Palm,Fierce Raining at Will,Five Seals Barrier,Illusionary Dragon Nine Consuming Seals,Magic Lantern Body Technique,Mirrored Sudden Attacker Technique,Shapeshifting Technique,Shinra Tensei, Bansho Tenin, Water Release: Violent Water Wave*Human Path-Mind Reading,Soul Removal*Asura Path-Flaming Arrow of Amazing Ability,Flaming Arrow Missiles,Laser Explosion*Animal Path--Summoning Bird,Centipede,Chameleon,Multi-Headed Dog,Other Pain Bodies,Panda,Yak,Rhino*Preta Path-Sealing Technique Absorption Seal*Naraka Path-King of Hell
Health:
Chakra:

the template Empty
PostSubject: Re: the template   the template Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 8:26 pm

seal Name: Seal of the Bug's Hatred

Looks: the template Bugs (smaller and is located on his neck)

element: Earth and Fire

Notes:

how did you get the curse seal:(more then 2 lines) Dark was 10 when he got the curse seal. It happened when he was catching bugs, and he saw a snake. He accidentally stepped on its tail, and the snake sprung up and caught his neck. He was bitten then and was hospitalized, waking up to find a mark on his neck.

Last edited by xXLightxDarkXx on Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
dawn
dawn

Character sheet
Jutsu:
Health:
Chakra:

the template Empty
PostSubject: Re: the template   the template Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:55 pm

just one thing since its bugs i would advise you to change the elements to wood and wind
Back to top Go down
xXLightxDarkXx

xXLightxDarkXx

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Character sheet
Jutsu: *Deva Path's-Wind Release: Wind Dragon,Wind Release: Violent Wind Palm,Fierce Raining at Will,Five Seals Barrier,Illusionary Dragon Nine Consuming Seals,Magic Lantern Body Technique,Mirrored Sudden Attacker Technique,Shapeshifting Technique,Shinra Tensei, Bansho Tenin, Water Release: Violent Water Wave*Human Path-Mind Reading,Soul Removal*Asura Path-Flaming Arrow of Amazing Ability,Flaming Arrow Missiles,Laser Explosion*Animal Path--Summoning Bird,Centipede,Chameleon,Multi-Headed Dog,Other Pain Bodies,Panda,Yak,Rhino*Preta Path-Sealing Technique Absorption Seal*Naraka Path-King of Hell
Health:
Chakra:

the template Empty
PostSubject: Re: the template   the template Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 4:45 pm

ok
element: Wood, Wind
Back to top Go down
Zoey
Cheating On Dragon
Zoey

Female Number of posts : 73
dating : Dante
element : I don't know.
Registration date : 2009-02-12

the template Empty
PostSubject: Re: the template   the template Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 1:08 pm

seal Name: Seal of Hatred

Looks: the template Curseseal-kidoumaru

element: Shadow, fire

Notes:

When I were young, peoples always picked on me, one day, I went mad and killed all the peoples who had picked on me, I regreted it later, but I figured out, after I killed them, I grew a mark on my neck, I swore to try never to let it happen again.

Stage 1:
Zoey grows marks all over her body, looking like Sasuke's.

Stage 2: A gray colour appears on Zoey's body, and she grows angelic wings.

Stage 3: Zoey's wings turns into bone's.

Stage 4: the template Cursedangel
Back to top Go down
DragonDemonMaster

DragonDemonMaster

Male Number of posts : 409
dating : just ask
element : All

Character sheet
Jutsu: Elemental bomb,summoning jutsu:dragon(any type),fire style:blazing fireball,combo jutsu:electric blazing fireball,metamorphosis jutsu,dragongan,dragongan release,elemental sword,combo jutsu:acid water,forbbiden jutsu:elemental clash,genjutsu:infinite darkness jutsu,ice style:ice shards,thunder style:thunder storm,water style:tidal wave,fire style:fire storm,fire style:fire tornado,wind style:sharp wind,dragon style:dragon combo,dark style:dark flame jutsu,fire style:fire bomb,dragon clan style:dragon armor,demon style:demonic ray,regenaration jutsu,healing jutsu,dragongan:time stop,forbbiden jutsu:time rewind,forbbiden jutsu:fast foward,forbbiden jutsu:soul revival
Health:
Chakra:

the template Empty
PostSubject: Re: the template   the template Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 1:12 pm

Drako:"nosebleed"(this is ooftopic)
Me:"super nosebleed"
Back to top Go down
Zoey
Cheating On Dragon
Zoey

the template Empty
PostSubject: Re: the template   the template Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 1:16 pm

x.o First now I saw she's in the underwear... And the feet's looks normal, not like that! xD
Back to top Go down
DragonDemonMaster

DragonDemonMaster

Character sheet
Jutsu: Elemental bomb,summoning jutsu:dragon(any type),fire style:blazing fireball,combo jutsu:electric blazing fireball,metamorphosis jutsu,dragongan,dragongan release,elemental sword,combo jutsu:acid water,forbbiden jutsu:elemental clash,genjutsu:infinite darkness jutsu,ice style:ice shards,thunder style:thunder storm,water style:tidal wave,fire style:fire storm,fire style:fire tornado,wind style:sharp wind,dragon style:dragon combo,dark style:dark flame jutsu,fire style:fire bomb,dragon clan style:dragon armor,demon style:demonic ray,regenaration jutsu,healing jutsu,dragongan:time stop,forbbiden jutsu:time rewind,forbbiden jutsu:fast foward,forbbiden jutsu:soul revival
Health:
Chakra:

the template Empty
PostSubject: Re: the template   the template Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 1:18 pm

Both:"unconsient"
Back to top Go down
Zoey
Cheating On Dragon
Zoey

the template Empty
PostSubject: Re: the template   the template Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 1:20 pm

*Covers her up with more clothes* x.x
Back to top Go down
DragonDemonMaster

DragonDemonMaster

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

the template Empty
PostSubject: Re: the template   the template Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 1:20 pm

Me:"wakes up and looks down" Embarassed "runs away"
Drako:"sleeps"zzzzzzzzzzzzz
Back to top Go down
Zoey
Cheating On Dragon
Zoey

the template Empty
PostSubject: Re: the template   the template Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 1:22 pm

Zoey picks up Drako. "I have a hostage!" xD
Back to top Go down
DragonDemonMaster

DragonDemonMaster

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

the template Empty
PostSubject: Re: the template   the template Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 1:22 pm

Drako:"having a nightmare and his body begins to heat up"
Back to top Go down
didimakia aka Sanyu

didimakia aka Sanyu

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Character sheet
Jutsu: Fire
Health:
Chakra:

the template Empty
PostSubject: Seal   the template Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 8:33 am

seal Name: Bee

Looks: the template 641pxtriplespiralsymbol.th
1st form the template Swarm1
Full Form the template Bee13

element: Fire,Wind

Notes: I transform to a Bee

how did you get the curse seal:(more then 2 lines) My father was a great scientist so he gave it to me when i was born..He gave me the bee one coz he love bee's Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the template Empty
PostSubject: Re: the template   the template Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the template
Page 1 of 1