naruto tailed-fox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
naruto tailed-fox

this is an rpg about naruto this is the best naruto rpg you will ever find and by best a mean the best out of all rpgs ever 1st to post in a village or clan office will be the leader

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My last will

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Male Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Character sheet
Jutsu: *Deva Path's-Flicker,Wind Release: Wind Dragon,Wind Release: Violent Wind Palm,Fierce Raining at Will,Five Seals Barrier,Illusionary Dragon Nine Consuming Seals,Magic Lantern Body Technique,Mirrored Sudden Attacker Technique,Shapeshifting Technique,Shinra Tensei,Water Release: Violent Water Wave*Human Path-Mind Reading,Soul Removal*Asura Path-Flaming Arrow of Amazing Ability,Flaming Arrow Missiles,Laser Explosion*Animal Path--Summoning Centipede,Multi-Headed Dog,Other Pain Bodies,Yak,Crustacean*Preta Path-Sealing Technique Absorption Seal*Naraka Path-King of Hell
Health:
My last will Left_bar_bleue100/100My last will Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakra:
My last will Left_bar_bleue100/100My last will Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

My last will Empty
PostSubject: My last will   My last will Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 7:41 pm

This is hakushin. I'm quiting and i letting everyone know.

1st- Dark will become the new leader of the Akatsuki. He will also take over my clan. He is totally right ofr it. I make him the Rin'negan leader and master of the six sages. Bye bye everyone it has been fun.
2nd- i will be back on to check up on things but i completely quit form rpging.
Back to top Go down

My last will
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
naruto tailed-fox :: Headquarters :: Akatsuki Headquarters-
Jump to: