naruto tailed-fox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
naruto tailed-fox

this is an rpg about naruto this is the best naruto rpg you will ever find and by best a mean the best out of all rpgs ever 1st to post in a village or clan office will be the leader

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Everyone Read before Posting.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Male Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Character sheet
Jutsu: *Deva Path's-Flicker,Wind Release: Wind Dragon,Wind Release: Violent Wind Palm,Fierce Raining at Will,Five Seals Barrier,Illusionary Dragon Nine Consuming Seals,Magic Lantern Body Technique,Mirrored Sudden Attacker Technique,Shapeshifting Technique,Shinra Tensei,Water Release: Violent Water Wave*Human Path-Mind Reading,Soul Removal*Asura Path-Flaming Arrow of Amazing Ability,Flaming Arrow Missiles,Laser Explosion*Animal Path--Summoning Centipede,Multi-Headed Dog,Other Pain Bodies,Yak,Crustacean*Preta Path-Sealing Technique Absorption Seal*Naraka Path-King of Hell
Health:
Everyone Read before Posting. Left_bar_bleue100/100Everyone Read before Posting. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakra:
Everyone Read before Posting. Left_bar_bleue100/100Everyone Read before Posting. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Everyone Read before Posting. Empty
PostSubject: Everyone Read before Posting.   Everyone Read before Posting. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 7:26 pm

I'm sick and tired of everyone Magicaly knowing about the base. So from now on The Akatsuki Base is only know to the members of the Akatsuki, or whoever they tell. But let me remind the Akatsuki mambers Anyone who tells will answer to me. Everyone that is with the Akatsuki Pm me so i can know who all works for us or is with us.
Back to top Go down

Everyone Read before Posting.
Page 1 of 1