naruto tailed-fox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
naruto tailed-fox

this is an rpg about naruto this is the best naruto rpg you will ever find and by best a mean the best out of all rpgs ever 1st to post in a village or clan office will be the leader

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

sleeping spot

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DragonDemonMaster

DragonDemonMaster

Male Number of posts : 409
dating : just ask
element : All
Registration date : 2009-02-12

Character sheet
Jutsu: Elemental bomb,summoning jutsu:dragon(any type),fire style:blazing fireball,combo jutsu:electric blazing fireball,metamorphosis jutsu,dragongan,dragongan release,elemental sword,combo jutsu:acid water,forbbiden jutsu:elemental clash,genjutsu:infinite darkness jutsu,ice style:ice shards,thunder style:thunder storm,water style:tidal wave,fire style:fire storm,fire style:fire tornado,wind style:sharp wind,dragon style:dragon combo,dark style:dark flame jutsu,fire style:fire bomb,dragon clan style:dragon armor,demon style:demonic ray,regenaration jutsu,healing jutsu,dragongan:time stop,forbbiden jutsu:time rewind,forbbiden jutsu:fast foward,forbbiden jutsu:soul revival
Health:
sleeping spot Left_bar_bleue100/100sleeping spot Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakra:

sleeping spot Empty
PostSubject: sleeping spot   sleeping spot Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:03 pm

(this is a mountain where there's sakura's and all types of flowers and the a gentil breeze)
Me"lays down and looks at the sky"aaahhh this is the life
Back to top Go down
DragonDemonMaster

DragonDemonMaster

Character sheet
Jutsu: Elemental bomb,summoning jutsu:dragon(any type),fire style:blazing fireball,combo jutsu:electric blazing fireball,metamorphosis jutsu,dragongan,dragongan release,elemental sword,combo jutsu:acid water,forbbiden jutsu:elemental clash,genjutsu:infinite darkness jutsu,ice style:ice shards,thunder style:thunder storm,water style:tidal wave,fire style:fire storm,fire style:fire tornado,wind style:sharp wind,dragon style:dragon combo,dark style:dark flame jutsu,fire style:fire bomb,dragon clan style:dragon armor,demon style:demonic ray,regenaration jutsu,healing jutsu,dragongan:time stop,forbbiden jutsu:time rewind,forbbiden jutsu:fast foward,forbbiden jutsu:soul revival
Health:
Chakra:

sleeping spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: sleeping spot   sleeping spot Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:29 am

(it's night now and it's a full moon)
Drako:"appears and his eyes dilate has he looks at the moon"they're coming
Me:who's coming????
Drako:the tailed demons
Me:WHAT?!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Zoey
Cheating On Dragon
Zoey

Female Number of posts : 73
dating : Dante
element : I don't know.

sleeping spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: sleeping spot   sleeping spot Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 10:45 am

Zoey comes holding the two tailed cat in a leash o.O "Lookies! I found a new pet!" :3
Back to top Go down
DragonDemonMaster

DragonDemonMaster

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

sleeping spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: sleeping spot   sleeping spot Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:17 am

Me:o.o that looks alot like nibi
Back to top Go down
Cepeda Hyuuga
Evolved Hyuuga Branch Founder/Anbu/Hyuuga Member
Cepeda Hyuuga

Male Number of posts : 295
dating : does she like me back?
element : Fire, Air
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Character sheet
Jutsu: 8 Trigrams Mega Wind Palm,Lighting Style:Lighting Bolt,Earth Style:Earthly Rock Blizzard,Fire Style;Twin Rising Dragons,Fire Style:Ember Shot8 Trigrams Circular Shield,Chakra Wave Kick,Fire Style:Ember Shot,Evolved Byakugan Lvl 1-3,8 Trigrams Parylazing Palm
Health:
Chakra:

sleeping spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: sleeping spot   sleeping spot Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 3:54 pm

I appear
Its been reports of the 5 Tailed Dog approaching this area
Back to top Go down
http://ssbc.forumotion.net/portal.htm
DragonDemonMaster

DragonDemonMaster

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

sleeping spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: sleeping spot   sleeping spot Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 2:55 am

Me:what?!?!?!
Drako:well I saw a 3 tailed turtle on the beach and I think it's heading this way 2
Me:WHAT!?!?!?!?"looks at the cat that looks like nibi"no...this can't be........wait that means that the rest is coming here 2 right????
Back to top Go down
Cepeda Hyuuga
Cepeda Hyuuga

Character sheet
Jutsu: 8 Trigrams Mega Wind Palm,Lighting Style:Lighting Bolt,Earth Style:Earthly Rock Blizzard,Fire Style;Twin Rising Dragons,Fire Style:Ember Shot8 Trigrams Circular Shield,Chakra Wave Kick,Fire Style:Ember Shot,Evolved Byakugan Lvl 1-3,8 Trigrams Parylazing Palm
Health:
Chakra:

sleeping spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: sleeping spot   sleeping spot Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:07 am

I expected you to be brave and strong not wimpy and scared
Back to top Go down
DragonDemonMaster

DragonDemonMaster

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

sleeping spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: sleeping spot   sleeping spot Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:08 am

Drako:cepeda let me tell you something in private"grabs him and takes him to a florest"
Back to top Go down
Cepeda Hyuuga
Cepeda Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

sleeping spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: sleeping spot   sleeping spot Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:09 am

What
Back to top Go down
DragonDemonMaster

DragonDemonMaster

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

sleeping spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: sleeping spot   sleeping spot Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:10 am

Drako:it's normal for him to be afraid after what happened to him
Back to top Go down
Cepeda Hyuuga
Cepeda Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

sleeping spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: sleeping spot   sleeping spot Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:31 am

shinobi don't have fear
Back to top Go down
DragonDemonMaster

DragonDemonMaster

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

sleeping spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: sleeping spot   sleeping spot Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:32 am

Drako:don't come with that shinoby don't show emotions thing or fear every human being fells fear even demons
Back to top Go down
Cepeda Hyuuga
Cepeda Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

sleeping spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: sleeping spot   sleeping spot Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:37 am

I don't fear demons
I don't fear you
Back to top Go down
DragonDemonMaster

DragonDemonMaster

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

sleeping spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: sleeping spot   sleeping spot Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:38 am

then you don't fear if I kill sussana or someone dear to you then you can not show happiness sadness or any other emotion if you believe in that sh@t
Back to top Go down
Cepeda Hyuuga
Cepeda Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

sleeping spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: sleeping spot   sleeping spot Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:42 am

He grabs Drako by his neck

Don't harm her she is someone I really care for
Back to top Go down
DragonDemonMaster

DragonDemonMaster

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

sleeping spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: sleeping spot   sleeping spot Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:43 am

see this anger you're showing is a manisfesction of fear fear of loosing someone precious to you this is the fear dante has felt on that horrible night and is feeling now
Back to top Go down
Cepeda Hyuuga
Cepeda Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

sleeping spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: sleeping spot   sleeping spot Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:45 am

How is he going to fight if he is afraid
Back to top Go down
DragonDemonMaster

DragonDemonMaster

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

sleeping spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: sleeping spot   sleeping spot Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:47 am

Drako:he's gonna fight don't worry but he won't be the same dante you know from here on
Back to top Go down
Cepeda Hyuuga
Cepeda Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

sleeping spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: sleeping spot   sleeping spot Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:49 am

The one I blew up in half
Back to top Go down
DragonDemonMaster

DragonDemonMaster

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

sleeping spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: sleeping spot   sleeping spot Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:51 am

Drako:that dante you saw determinate as ever is going to disappear and there's nothing you can do to stop it
Back to top Go down
Cepeda Hyuuga
Cepeda Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

sleeping spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: sleeping spot   sleeping spot Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:56 am

ok but I am known in every village for my victory and I have fans
Back to top Go down
DragonDemonMaster

DragonDemonMaster

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

sleeping spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: sleeping spot   sleeping spot Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:01 am

Drako:man you're getting really cocky only because you have fan please.....
Me:HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!
Drako:sh@t what's going???"goes to the field where me and zoey are"oh crap
Nibi Sanbi and Gobi:hehehe time to die mortals
(ok for those who don't know these demons here's some photos)
sleeping spot Nibi
sleeping spot Sanbi
sleeping spot Houkou
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

sleeping spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: sleeping spot   sleeping spot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sleeping spot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
naruto tailed-fox :: naruto world :: rp area-