naruto tailed-fox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
naruto tailed-fox

this is an rpg about naruto this is the best naruto rpg you will ever find and by best a mean the best out of all rpgs ever 1st to post in a village or clan office will be the leader

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hi I'm dragon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DragonDemonMaster

DragonDemonMaster

Male Number of posts : 409
dating : just ask
element : All
Registration date : 2009-02-12

Character sheet
Jutsu: Elemental bomb,summoning jutsu:dragon(any type),fire style:blazing fireball,combo jutsu:electric blazing fireball,metamorphosis jutsu,dragongan,dragongan release,elemental sword,combo jutsu:acid water,forbbiden jutsu:elemental clash,genjutsu:infinite darkness jutsu,ice style:ice shards,thunder style:thunder storm,water style:tidal wave,fire style:fire storm,fire style:fire tornado,wind style:sharp wind,dragon style:dragon combo,dark style:dark flame jutsu,fire style:fire bomb,dragon clan style:dragon armor,demon style:demonic ray,regenaration jutsu,healing jutsu,dragongan:time stop,forbbiden jutsu:time rewind,forbbiden jutsu:fast foward,forbbiden jutsu:soul revival
Health:
Hi I'm dragon Left_bar_bleue100/100Hi I'm dragon Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakra:

Hi I'm dragon Empty
PostSubject: Hi I'm dragon   Hi I'm dragon Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 1:52 pm

Hi my name is dragon I'm 13 years old my clan is the dragon clan I'm a boy and my village is the leaf village
History:I'm one of the surviving members of the dragon clan most of then were killed by gobi(5 tailed dog demon) and nibi(2 tailed cat) I grew up alone at age 9 I became a acad student in the leaf village and with 10 I became genin now with 13 years I'm trainning hard to become one of the strongest ninja in the world and revive my clan
Back to top Go down
dawn
head admin/hokage/hollow leader/7 swordsmen leader/dragon sage
dawn

Male Number of posts : 202
dating : none (for now)
element : all and Rin'negan
bijuu/curse mark/healing chakra/8 gates: : Rin'negan(seven Paths)
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Character sheet
Jutsu:
Health:
Hi I'm dragon Left_bar_bleue900000/900000Hi I'm dragon Empty_bar_bleue  (900000/900000)
Chakra:
Hi I'm dragon Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Hi I'm dragon Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)

Hi I'm dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm dragon   Hi I'm dragon Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 11:21 am

follow the template
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-tailedfox.rpg-board.net
DragonDemonMaster

DragonDemonMaster

Character sheet
Jutsu: Elemental bomb,summoning jutsu:dragon(any type),fire style:blazing fireball,combo jutsu:electric blazing fireball,metamorphosis jutsu,dragongan,dragongan release,elemental sword,combo jutsu:acid water,forbbiden jutsu:elemental clash,genjutsu:infinite darkness jutsu,ice style:ice shards,thunder style:thunder storm,water style:tidal wave,fire style:fire storm,fire style:fire tornado,wind style:sharp wind,dragon style:dragon combo,dark style:dark flame jutsu,fire style:fire bomb,dragon clan style:dragon armor,demon style:demonic ray,regenaration jutsu,healing jutsu,dragongan:time stop,forbbiden jutsu:time rewind,forbbiden jutsu:fast foward,forbbiden jutsu:soul revival
Health:
Chakra:

Hi I'm dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm dragon   Hi I'm dragon Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 3:20 pm

I follow the template
Back to top Go down
dawn
dawn

Character sheet
Jutsu:
Health:
Hi I'm dragon Left_bar_bleue900000/900000Hi I'm dragon Empty_bar_bleue  (900000/900000)
Chakra:
Hi I'm dragon Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Hi I'm dragon Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)

Hi I'm dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm dragon   Hi I'm dragon Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:13 am

Hi my name is dragon I'm 13 years old my clan is the dragon clan I'm a boy and my village is the leaf village
History:I'm one of the surviving members of the dragon clan most of then were killed by gobi(5 tailed dog demon) and nibi(2 tailed cat) I grew up alone at age 9 I became a acad student in the leaf village and with 10 I became genin now with 13 years I'm trainning hard to become one of the strongest ninja in the world and revive my clan

thats not even near the template
Back to top Go down
DragonDemonMaster

DragonDemonMaster

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

Hi I'm dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm dragon   Hi I'm dragon Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 11:15 am

Name:Dante
Clan:Dragon
Village:Leaf
Notes:none
Looks:look at my signature

Back to top Go down
dawn
dawn

Character sheet
Jutsu:
Health:
Chakra:

Hi I'm dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm dragon   Hi I'm dragon Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 11:19 pm

is your clan approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi I'm dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm dragon   Hi I'm dragon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi I'm dragon
Page 1 of 1